Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kim Kardashian on special romance with Kanye West by Molly Sullivan




HollywoodNews.com: Although she has said it before, Kim Kardashian has apparently finally found “the one” in her latest beau, Kanye West.
Kim recently opened up about how things are different this time around as compared to previous relationships, states RadarOnline. “Being with someone I’ve known for so many years is comforting. He’s been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely. It’s good to be aware that he definitely doesn’t want anything from me too, because he understands the business,” Kim commented.
However, she does realize that calling someone “the one” is something she has done before: “When I look back at interviews I gave [about previous boyfriends] saying, ‘We’re talking about marriage, etc.’ It’s embarrassing. And I really believed it at the time! I’m such a hopeless romantic that I’ll always believe the next one is the one.”
Do you think she has finally found the guy for her?
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image by PR Photos
Molly Sullivan is a lifestyle, celebrity, and pop culture multimedia writer.
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment